Wednesday, November 17, 2010

something old something new

typical nosy me have been addicted to reading blogs for as long as i can remember. i am just that kind of person who will stay up late till the wee hours of the morning reading about people's lives. particularly those i don't know, and wondering how it might be like to live like them, living on the other side of the world. or maybe just beyond where my voice would reach if i shout without too much effort at midnight. i have made a few blog sites with my unknowing curiosity of trying things out and experimenting about something most especially if it's not about me, for me or connected to me. i have compiled too many pictures and too many memories to keep them all on a cold disk of metal. since i like the web and it's anonymity. i like sharing opinions and i like hearing them out. i like to see different perspectives. and mostly, i like to hide behind a cloak of invisibility that i can turn on and off anytime. i realize comfort is a lonely consolation to a vicious cycle that will go on and on in circular motion until the end is lost and the beginning is a blur of mostly twisted ties. so today i try to break free of those ties that bind me to my self proclaimed limbo and declare myself entitled to a piece of sunshine. i embrace change and gladly follow where it leads. hear me. heal me. this is my anthology.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin