Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Out of the Box Reverence




How do you get to tomorrow right now when all you think about is how tonight ends? It is really a futile display of reverence that I subject myself to a vague void that will ultimately never come to fruition. I have thought it over and over and have come up with an answer that is a refined version of my last analogy and it just amazes me how I can come up with so many different solutions but still arrive at one simple answer. That is to move on. It is not a parody that I illustrate a life that is supposed to be happening but is not. I am the villain that has caused me a stunted growth. I lie victim to my own sentiments. One day I will wake up to find that I have inflicted myself with the same prophesy as Oedipus. And it will just be more than ironic because that has to be my most dreaded state.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin