Thursday, December 30, 2010

Priscilla's Corner

It was a welcome surprise while scrounging through the web for something to fill my supposedly busy schedule of more things to occupy my already occupied mind. I came across http://www.etsy.com/ and has since been dreaming of opening my own e-store that caters especially to items that has been hand crafted and made lovingly with hands that pays special attention to details that mass production normally forgoes. 

www.designismine.blogspot.com

I have since hoarded fabrics and beads and yarns and special materials and in my mind i have carefully arranged my apartment to fit a nice artsy-etsy studio where I plan to spend days on ends crafting pieces that I am not sure will sell. As a self expression of a creative mind that i force out of my gut every once in a while when I am feeling restless. I imagine myself a melancholic recluse trying to eke out a living with my profound creations of art much like artists of late on the same pedestal as Da Vinci, Picasso and Monet. 

www.transcapitalist.com

This year will be an exciting journey for me of my dream's realization. I have lots yet to hit and miss.  I know exciting possibilities await.  Meanwhile,  i have created an etsy  for  my mother's  quirks.  You  can view the shop on  this link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin