Monday, July 11, 2011

Foodiee..........Herbed Potato

How I wish I could eat all the carbs I could get my hands on and not gain one iota of an ounce. I guess I can always dream.

HERBED POTATOES

Ingredients:
Potatoes - as much as you would consume
Thyme
Rosemary
Oregano
Basil
Sage
Olive Oil - for frying and dressing
Rock Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Scrub the potatoes clean. If you got the marble sized ones you can just cut it in half or if you got the bigger sized ones, slice them up into wedges. Drain and dry them a bit with paper towels just so oil will not splatter ones you fry the potatoes.
2. Heat olive oil on a non-stick teflon frying pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Start frying in batches until the potatoes are golden brown.
3. Put potatoes in a bowl then toss together with all the herbs you can find in your kitchen. Rub the herbs between your hands to release its flavor. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin