Sunday, November 20, 2011

frozen jeans

Frozen jeans? Anyone? For many years people have put in their 2-cents worth of whatever they can think of to anything denim. Being a denim enthusiast myself, it is not unheard of for me to go on for days, weeks or sometimes even months without washing my jeans. The idea behind it is that i would like to preserve as much as i can the authenticity of the denim fabric.

Image from net research. If this is yours please let me know and email me at tanya.macabuhay@gmail.com so i can make proper acknowledgements

Below is a video i found of one of the crazier things i have heard of about denim jeans. It might be a brilliant idea to others, far-out for some. You be the judge.


How to Freeze Your Jeans from maxwell gillingham-ryan on Vimeo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin