Sunday, November 27, 2011

gimme a Burt's

I decided i needed a new lip balm because I left my bunch of war paint on my desk in the office and really didn't wanna go without looking like a ghastly apparition in the middle of a ***forsaken place at the heart of where all these "scenes" that you don't want happening seem to be happening.

So I met up with a friend and tried on a couple of stick color despite the running nose which gets more action than  the combined efforts of my butt and the rickety  bicycle rider in my room. I knew instantly that I would like Burt's tinted ones. I got the raisin color because rhubarb just disappears on my nearer to dark skin tone. What's so nice about it is that it has a minty feel to it that really lasts for a while. I would have loved it more if it tasted yummier but well..it's great just as it is now.


Check out the Burt's Bees webby for all their products. Both make-up and skin care line. I am planning to try next: Glow Booster!!

Also, check out this blog http://cosmetic-candy.com/stocking-filler-review-burts-bees-lip-balm-lip-shimmer/ that has an article about the burt's as well. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin