Sunday, November 13, 2011

it's a luck day!

I have this yearly tradition that I've been doing for quite a while now. I collect Starbucks sticker for the planner ever since it started. I'm a sucker i know. But it has brought me many good memories over the past few years and I intend to keep on doing it. Anyways, while i was collecting the stuff, i got this random receipt where you need to go to their website, answer a bunch of questions then you get a free gift in return. I got one yesterday. I happily answered the questions immediately and put the receipt with the code provided after I have finished answering the survey inside my bag ready for my next visit. Then just this afternoon, i absent mindedly cleaned up scraps of paper and a few wrappers in my bag and when i looked for the receipt again, it's gone. I didn't wanna feel bad so i just chalked it up to my bag of "experience" and swore to let it pass. Then what do I know, as I was waiting for my receipt during another Starbucks visit, i got another random "you're-a-lucky-one!!" receipt for another freebie. How cool is that??


So now i'm happily sipping my mint tea and no, i'm not loosing this one again. Could this mean things are looking up?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloglovin