I was looking for a dessert pizza recipe and found one from the YouTube channel of Gemma Stafford. This is a brioche based dough recipe that you don't need to knead. So it is perfect.
Based on the recipe the toppings are Nutella, sliced bananas and marshmallows. I didn't have bananas but i had chocolate sauce so used that instead. Haha!!! I also used the dough for savory toppings with ham, pepperoni and 2 kinds of cheeses. It worked pretty well. They are all very yummy and easy to do. The dough can be left on the fridge to use for later. You can always prepare it beforehand and make pizza on demand. Life can't be more perfect if you have home made pizza dough in your fridge right?
Here's the video of the recipe.
Nutella Smores Pizza
Ham and Cheese Pizza
Here's the recipe that i got from Gemma Stafford of Bigger Bolder Baking. I have been watching her channel for a while and i really like her recipes. I've tried a few of them and they work amazing!!! I followed the dough strictly but for the toppings, i used what i had available locally (in Manila). Check out her channel on this link for great and easy to follow baking ideas.
2 Cups (250g/9oz) all purpose flour / plain flour
7 tlbps (100g/3 ½ oz) dairy butter, melted
⅓ cup (5 tablespoons/70g/2 ½ floz) milk at room temperature
2 ½ tablespoons (50g/2 oz) honey (you can also use sugar or maple syrup)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp instant dried yeast
Salted caramel sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the flour, instant yeast and salt and stir together.
2. Combine eggs, honey, milk, salt and melted butter and whisk together well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and with enthusiasm, mix for 30 seconds until your dough looks smooth and no lumps. Cover your bowl and let the dough rest for two hours at room temperature.
4. After the 2 hours, use a spatula to knock the air out of the dough in the dough. You do the to strengthen the gluten in the flour. Cover again and place in the refrigerator over, or for a minimum 12 hours, but preferable overnight. It can stay in the fridge for up to 48 hours. This step cannot be skipped.
5. When you are ready to bake your brioche take the dough out of the fridge. I like to let it sit and come to room temperature before I use it as this helps it proof faster.
6. To shape your dough into a pizza crust roll it out on a well floured surface. Keep rolling until you dough is about 9inches by 9inches. You can even roll larger if you wish. If you find the dough is hard to roll then let it relax for 10 minutes and then try to roll again. This is a soft dough so you will ind it is a little sticky.
7. When your pizza base is ready lift it onto a tray line with parchment paper.
8. Spread on your soft Nutella. Make sure it is soft so it is easy to spread.
9. Lay on your sliced bananas and scatter on your mini marshmallows.
10. Bake at 375ºF/ 190ºC for 20 minutes or until golden brown. 11. Generously drizzle over salted caramel sauce and serve, Enjoy!